24 Hour Plumbing Repair In Charlotte
Deciding who you want to handle your plumbing needs is not always easy. Your home and property is in their hands, and you should be sure that they are focused, capable, and trustworthy.When considering someone for your emergency repair needs, have this mental (or even written!) checklist ready:
- Of course saving money is good, but not if you have to sacrifice quality. Don’t hold back to save a hundred dollars when the health of your family is at stake.
- Get price quotes from other companies.
- Get the name of the primary contact at the company you go with.
- Check references!
- Ask the service provider how long the job should take. Heck, ask friends that have had to get a similar service.
- Make sure your service provider is licensed and registered.
- Ask for your service provider’s insurance.
- Have a full understanding of the project, get quotes and the scope, and find out even what equipment is being used.
- Ask for details (in writing!) of what’s covered by warranty, both from the plumber and the part manufacturer.
- Ask to see all necessary permits and inspections?
Once you have answers to these questions, you will be in a much better place to make a decision.
More info Plumber Charlotte NC